Note regarding Corona-Virus (SARS-CoV-2)
As of the pandemic situation we find ourselves in, there are several steps we've taken to adapt to this crisis.
First and foremost, we follow the rules issued by the federal office of public health in Switzerland. Which mainly are:
1. Wash/desinfect hands whenever possible
2. Cough/sneeze into your upper sleeve
3. Social Distancing
4. Touchless greeting, no handshake
5. Stay at home when feeling sick
6. Call your General Practitioner first (before visiting the office)
In Switzerland, there is currently no preventive health care allowed regarding women's health.
If you visit a doctor's office, call them first and make sure, you visit it on your own. Besides patients and employees, there are no visitors tolerated in the office (no children, no partner, no accompanying person).
We offer medical consultation service by phone. Just call us - we are there for you.
For further information, check the German Website and click the links stated there.